Types of Property Management
Metropolis specializes in the Management of both Market Rate and Affordable Rental Housing. Our Staff are certified in both the development, management, and continuing compliance of complex financing programs such as the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program utilizing both Rent Manager and Yardi Classic software programs.
Staffed by a skilled team of accounting professionals, construction and maintenance staff, and experienced property managers, our team strives to help each asset perform at its highest potential while maintaining the integrity of each investors property.
As a complete hands on management team, we have the ability to provide each owner with the following services:
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- In-house construction and maintenance staff
- On-line and email marketing of properties
- Co-operation with area housing agencies and services
- Prospective tenant screening to include credit, landlord,employment, eviction history, and criminal backgrounds
- Lease negotiation and administration
- Tenant retention programs
- Annual rental evaluations and increases to keep properties in-line with current market conditions
- Monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Rent enforcement and eviction